RENTAL AND RESERVATION POLICIES
1. Payment is required at the time of booking in order to confirm/hold your reservation date. We will send you an invoice to pay online via PayPal. (You do not need a PayPal account.)
2. We reserve the right to make adjustments or changes to your greeting due to yard size or conditions. (This may include location of installation, levels of stakes/signs, length or phrasing, etc.) We want your Greetings to look amazing!
3. You will be invoiced for missing or damaged lawn display items.
4. For the safety of everyone, especially children, please DO NOT allow anyone play on or around the lawn greetings display. Our items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting, or playing on it. Please discourage all persons from playing on or around the display.
5. We do ask that you take pride in your lawn display, and treat it with respect. Please do not move the items. If you want the Greeting removed early, please contact us immediately.
6. Please do not throw lawn display items in the garbage, or vandalize our signs. Even if you do not like the gift given to you, these items are our property and business. It is best to notify the honoree to not harm the display, as you are still responsible for it.
7. Please protect our inventory from any damage that might be caused due to flying debris from lawnmowers, dogs, etc. Contact with string trimmers may cause damage as well. You will be billed for cleaning or damage.
8. Please DO NOT attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun. If a hot balloon blows against our signs, our sign may become damaged and you will be billed for the damage.
9. If you have a LAWN CREW coming, please arrange for them to come BEFORE we set up. If your lawn crew damages our signs, you will be billed for the damage.
10. We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. However, please DO NOT pull the signs from of ground.
11. Broken Arrow Yard Greetings and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up or removal of any rental.
12. Please Do NOT Touch or Move the signs, unless directed to by BAYG or in the event of an emergency (example a severe storm that may cause damage, and BAYG is unable to get there in time to pick them up. )
1. If you must cancel your booking, you can choose to receive 1/2 of your booking rate as a refund, or you may leave the full amount on a credit for a future booking date, based on availability.
2. In the event of inclement weather we may not be able to set up, or have to take down early, any lawn displays. Inclement weather includes lightening/thunderstorms, hurricanes, heavy rain, high winds, winter weather conditions (such as ice or blizzard conditions) and any other Acts of God that would put us or our lawn displays in harms way.
3. No refund will be given due to the client giving us the wrong address. An additional $45 fee for moving and resetting the greeting will apply.
4. No refunds will be given due to home owner requesting that we remove the display.
5. No refunds will be given due to denied access to a gated community.
6. No refunds will be given due to animals that prevent the display from being set up.
7. No refunds will be given for circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display, that are out of our control (Including but not limited to weather).
8. No refund will be given if we are unable to install your Greeting due to not watering your yard ahead of time. A good way to test your yard is to insert a screwdriver about 6 inches into the ground.
BY PLACING AN ORDER/BOOKING WITH BROKEN ARROW YARD GREETINGS, YOU AGREE TO A POLICIES STATED ABOVE.